Pristine coastlines, craggy coves and crystal clear waters are just a fraction of what awaits you at OKU Ibiza. Nestled along the scenic foothills of the Balearic island off the southern coast of Spain, OKU Ibiza is where laidback vibes meets luxury. From the stylish designs of penthouse suites and exquisite villas, to fine dining fare and an abundance of bays and beaches beckoning for exploration, your time here will be one for the books. Whether you are looking to spend your days immersed in Ibiza’s vibrant party scene or you’re looking to spend your days relaxing poolside with a cocktail in hand, OKU Ibiza caters to every type of traveler.
Why is OKU Ibiza the best place to stay in Ibiza? How convenient is the location to the airport?
Nestled among picturesque foothills and standing tall in a paradise-like island; OKU is a shining star in Ibiza for doting couples, fun families and friends alike. Easily accessible, this hotel is merely a 25-minute drive from the Ibiza airport, and as soon as one sets foot in the vicinity, a picture-perfect ambiance greets the sight. From secluded coves to majestic cliffs, lush green forests to the clear blue waters, everything exclaims relaxation, rejuvenation and serenity.
- OKU Ibiza is a moments’ walk from the beautiful beaches and Cala Gracio
- the hotel is located on the third largest Balearic Island in the Mediterranean Sea
- located 20 minutes from Ibiza old town and 1 kilometer from the lively city of Sant Antoni de Portmany
- OKU Ibiza is just 25 minutes by car from Ibiza International Airport
What is special?
- soak up the history and splendor of the ancient towns as you wander around the magnificent volcanic island
- make your way to Carrer Andenes where you can pop into boutique shops and trendy bars or simply savor caffeinated sips while soaking up the Spanish sun
- get lost in your own personal paradise, basking blissfully on pristine beaches ranging from small hideaway gems to expansive stretches of splendor
What is the vibe of the rooms at OKU Ibiza? If I’m traveling with a group, are there suits to accommodate us?
At OKU Ibiza, one can never run short on diverse accommodation options. As a stylish hotel with bohemian interiors, there are three room options: Superior, Deluxe, and Swim-Up. You will also have your choice of a variety of suite categories, penthouses and a lavish, private villa for those in search of luxurious solitude. Each room was built with the sole purpose of facilitating relaxation, and thus comes in earthy tones with open balconies that give a glimpse of the serene surroundings. Large glass doors allow the Ibizan sun to light up the abode, creating a peaceful and ethereal glow. When traveling with a large family or group of friends, the private villa becomes an easy choice – housing up to 8 people!
- the hotel features186 individually decorated rooms
- natural materials and earthy tones are used to create a laidback luxurious vibe and is inspired by the island way of life
- every room includes a pillow menu to cater to each guests preferred pillow
What is special?
- spend glorious Ibizan days listening to the sounds of waves crash against the shores while relaxing in your private pool or your own sitting room
- floor-to-ceiling windows paired with earthy bohemian decor allows for the interior to blend seamlessly with the exterior, creating a tranquil atmosphere that will make it hard to ever want to leave your luxurious haven
- take a refreshing dip at your leisure with the pool at your doorstep with a Swim Up room options
Pools & Spa
I need some rejuvenation after a day in the sun. What type of spa services are available at OKU Ibiza?
When at the White Isle, the water becomes the main attraction, and OKU, Ibiza brings the water to its visitors with two massive swimming pools. One is accessible through the Swim-Up Rooms and perfect for water enthusiasts wishing for some alone time in the water. With sun beds situated right beside it, one can soak in the glorious sun and sunbathe while the water splashes at their feet. Conversely, a morning yoga and/or pilates session at the in-house spa promotes holistic wellness. A team of experienced therapists use local ingredients and time-honored methods to enhance health and fitness – rejuvenating and reforming the visitor. From shared classes to one-on-one guidance, the guest’s convenience and preference is the priority at OKU, Ibiza.
- daily yoga and pilates classes are on offer; as well as, private lessons for those wanting more one-on-one guidance
- OKU Ibiza has two pools and a semi-private pool that serves six swim-up rooms
- free gym access is available to all guests to use at their leisure
What is special?
- ease into your day with a soothing, restorative and energizing morning yoga session
- make a splash in OKU Ibiza’s Olympic-size swimming pool and let the eb and flow of the tranquil waters lull you into a state of complete relaxation
- rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit with multi-sensory spa treatments, as spa therapists transcend you to euphoria with time-honored techniques
What type of dishes are served at OKU Ibiza? Is there a variety of restaurants to choose from?
At OKU, Ibiza, there are culinary options for every occasion and all taste buds. Begin the day at the Juice Bar, with fresh seasonal juices and smoothies to mark a healthy start to the day. Opt for lunch at To Kima Ibiza, with an all-day Mediterranean inspired feast sitting at the vibrant al-fresco terrace. Dine out in the evening at the Oku Restaurant, headed by Japanese cuisine sensation, Chef Mark Vaessen. Finally, cap off the night at The Bar; sipping signature cocktails, grooving to the DJ beats, and spending an evening under the stars with your loved ones.
- OKU Ibiza has a total of four dining spots and bars
- all-day menus are available for guests
- guests can enjoy dining indoors, al fresco, poolside or from the comforts of their rooms
What is special?
- feel the soft breeze gently caress your skin and listen to the soundtrack of the sea as you dine al fresco on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool
- refuel and replenish after a day in the sun with an assortment of fresh fruit juices, protein smoothies and vitamin boosters
- sway to the beat of the bass from the resident DJ while sipping sundowners or indulging in an aperitif as the sun descends into its slumber
What types of activities are available during my stay? Are there any beach clubs nearby?
While the crafty, humble interiors of the hotel seldom leave a person wanting to explore the outside; the world beyond OKU Ibiza is mesmerizing to watch, and enriching to be in. A haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers, a walk in the surroundings can lead you to beautiful, secluded coves, including the birthplace of Ibiza – the Sa Caleta. A walk in the direction of the greens leads the visitor to forests at the foothills of rocky cliffs, presenting a fusion within nature. Yet, for ones hoping for a memorable, joyous night, a venture into the local beach clubs is a must-enjoy experience at Ibiza.
- live performances are held on property for guest’s entertainment
- yoga and pilates classes available to all guests
- nearby attractions include Cala Gracio beach and Aquarium Cap Blanc
What is special?
- stroll through the ancient sandstone gates of the Old Town and explore the history of a town that once served as a defense against pirates and other invaders
- feel the beat of the bass from Balearic tunes while beach bar hopping on Salinas Beach, the most popular Ibizan beach
- experience the mystic and magic of Es Vedra, a mythical rock off the southwest coast of Ibiza shrouded with legendary tales of fabled spiritual effects